Saskatchewan Soccer Association Referee Registration
It is that time of the year again to renew your Saskatchewan Soccer Association referee membership fee. I have provided down below step by step instructions as to how you will need to register yourself. Your Saskatchewan Soccer Association membership fee is good till December 31st 2020.
- Please proceed to our new SDSRAI RAMP website. http://www.sdsrai.com/ (Bookmark our SDSRAI web page for future reference).
2. Then you will need to click the tab near the top of the web page named "Referee Registration". This should then open a new web page to allow you to create your new referee RAMP account. If you are using a mobile device please click on the three lines located near the top right hand corner on the main menu bar. This should create a drop down menu where the "Referee Registration" tab is located.
3. You will then need to click on "Do not have an account? Create one here".
4. The registration process will then ask you to input your email address and a password. Make sure to follow the password requirements:
At least 6 characters long
An uppercase character
A lowercase character
5. Once your account has been created. You will be asked to fill out your personal information and read through specific Saskatchewan Soccer Association policies and expectations.
Registration Rates Sask Soccer 2020 (SDSRAI Returning Referees & Valley Soccer Referees)
Small Sided Referee: For Referees aged 12-13 at the time of registration. $41.00
Youth Referee: For Referees aged 14-15 at the time of registration. $46.00
District Referee: For Referees aged 16 and older who are at the District Level (Entry Level). $81.00
Regional Referee: For Referees who have obtained the Regional Referee Upgrade with Saskatchewan Soccer Association. $91.00
Provincial/National Referee: For Referees who have obtained Provincial Status with the Saskatchewan Soccer Association or National Status with Canada Soccer. $101.00
6. The SDSRAI is now set up to accept money E-transfers. You can E-transfer your funds to the following SDSRAI email address to complete your registration process. firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have provided to RAMP. Please keep your confirmation email for your records.
Due date for registration to be completed by March 31st 2020.
If you fall into any issues during your registration process. Please let any SDSRAI board of director know. We will be happy to help you.